Prince Edward Tours in Prince Edward Island is looking for a new member of our team!
Internet Marketing Specialist
- Report on Internet marketing channel performance using the internal website statistics and third-party analytics software (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Gather and analyze data and make recommendations to optimize web presence
- Define, refine, implement and maintain the eCommerce strategy, standards, best-practices and functionality to create a consistent and exceptional customer experience.
- Manage relationships with IT and outside creative development agencies, oversee execution of all initiatives, prioritize and manage projects to timelines, budget, and resources.
- Develop monthly forecasts and campaign analysis for online advertising, and evaluate impact upon web site & email programs .
- Responsible for all online marketing promotional campaigns including regular communications such as electronic newsletters and product-specific marketing communications RSS .
- Provide monthly reporting on e-commerce sales, traffic and end-user fulfillment.
Measure and report on the effectiveness of online advertising efforts and identify areas of improvement .
- Coordinate with product groups, management and outside agencies to create and implement online promotions.
- Analyze financial e-commerce sales data and sales trends.
- Analyze current and historical online ad delivery, ad traffic and site profile reports on an ongoing basis to identify trends; predict future inventory needs and provide business intelligence to upper management.
- Assist VP Marketing & Development to coordinate and align promotions on the site with outgoing email campaigns.
- Review current industry trends and make recommendations based on industry trends and competitive activities.
- Utilizes statistical analysis to optimize marketing programs based on current/past delivery trends.
- Conduct keyword research and selection for pay-per-click campaigns, compose and test ad copy and landing pages to produce optimal click-through rates.
- Monitor campaign results, analyze key metrics, and optimize click-through and conversion rates.
- Assist VP Marketing & Develop to coordinate all direct marketing plans from creative inception to production and post-analysis.
- Drive qualified traffic through affiliate and paid search online marketing channels and develop new traffic drivers that increase qualified visitors to the site over time.
- Provide monthly Web analytics reports to divisional managers and the Web marketing team, with a focus on marketing effectiveness, key performance indicators (KPIs), and continuous advertising improvement.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Post secondary education with a marketing focus
- Minimum of 1 year of SEM or SEO experience
- Must have a passion for internet technology, search engine marketing and the hospitality industry
- Excellent communication skills (via phone, in person or written)
- Ability to analyze SEM reports and provide insights into campaigns based on the data
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize responsibilities
- Experience with client or account management in an agency setting(with proven success)
- Can function well working both autonomously or within a team environment
- Positive, self-motivated attitude
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office software (specifically MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS preferred (but not required) for the IDEAL Candidate:
– Familiarity working within the tourism/transportation industry
- Experience conducting a search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click advertising or social media campaign
- Minimum of 1year of experience in a marketing, advertising or account management position
Please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org before June 1st, 2013.